Saturday, December 6, 2008

Taden's TWO...

After 2 months have passed from Taden's birthday I figured it is a perfect time to update it.

What do you do on a birthday?

#1) You find friends





2) You play with balloons






3) You experience the wanders of candles and cake




Step 1) Look dazed while trying to think of a wish. Step 2) Blow Out the Candle

Step 3) Compile and then eat your cupcake.




Here is a starter for Taden's 2nd birthday. The camera decided that it's battery life was done, and so we got 3 pictures. Their will be more coming.

Maranda worked very hard all day getting things ready. She made a cake out of 12 x 12 scrapbook paper for pin the candle on the cake. She also made bean bags, and cut out holes in cardboard for a bean bag toss.



One of Taden's Favorites was he got decorate a cupcake with whatever he wanted to and as much as he wanted.


5 comments:

Blue Eyed Girl said...

Happy Birthday Taden!!

Love your Thanksgiving post..

Take Care!

Anonymous said...

Michael I really enjoy your blog your family is beautiful.How exciting to have Ross coming home (I guess he is already home.) tell your family hi for me i guess you know we are in rexburg and love it.

love
the zellers fam

Kristen and Nathan said...

Hey!! Hows the new baby, I bet so cute! so I just tagged you, check out my blog.

mikeandash said...

Happy very late birthday to Taden! I heard the party was fun. Cute pictures of Thanksgiving!

Burt Family said...

Mike were you a missionary in Ritzville? How long have you been off your mission? Your family looks wonderful!